This insurance is available in two levels, which we offer at a discounted rate for our members.
The plan coverages include:
- For charges stemming from improper use, storage, transportation, display or handling of a firearm or bow
- Should your firearms license be suspended, revoked cancelled or declined to be renewed
- Should you be injured by someone with a firearm or bow and need legal representation for a bodily injury claim
- Family extension available for households with spouse and all dependent children under 25 who also have their PAL/RPAL
- *NEW* Work Extension now available to cover claims for individuals who use a firearm for their work
- UNLIMITED Telephone Legal Advice is included with every policy for any personal legal matter, not just firearms questions. This is a free service and using it does not affect your policy as a claim.
Firearm Legal Defence is just $95\year. As a member of the CCFR you receive a $10 discount as follows:
Level one is the Regular membership at $85 per annum. This covers up to a $250,000 limit per claim.
Level two is the Plus membership at $185 per annum. This covers up to a $1,000,000 limit per claim.
You can find the application and discount code by clicking the image below:
Read the Policy: Legal Defence Policy For Gun Owners
For More Information on Firearm Legal Defence Click Here
We also offer a Legal Services Bundle as an additional option.