Club Insurance Packages
The Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights is proud to announce our official entry into the Public/Private Shooting Club Insurance Market. We’ve partnered up with Canada’s 4th Largest Insurance brokerage Arthur J. Gallagher (Canada) Group, to bring you a full array of insurance offerings. Please contact our insurance representative at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Shooting Club Coverage Features:
$5,000,000 Primary Third Party Liability Coverage. Which covers all sanctioned activities of members with respect to all legal shooting sports & fishing activities for all members, including probationary members of properly affiliated/registered clubs; CCFR members (as defined by CCFR), including probationary members; registered guests.
Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights will also strive to provide the following optional offerings to our affiliated clubs:
- 24 Hour Legal Advice Phone Line.
- First Party Legal Defence Insurance for Individual Members
- Special Events Coverage (Gun Shows, Trade Shows, Product Demo’s, etc.)
- Training Manuals for Range Safety Officers (Coming Soon)
- Training Events by World Renown Shooters and Trainers.
- Industry Exclusive Discount Offers from our Business Members.
- Letter Writing Workshops.
- Media Relations Workshops
- Social Media Workshops
- Hunting & Fishing Seminars
- Trapping Seminars/Workshops.